1. Kiany, G. , Gafar Samar, R. & Jafari, S. (2010).The effects of task structure, planning time and gender on written performance of Iranian EFL learners. TELL journal, 4(1), 103_125.
2. Jafari, S. & Ketabi, S. (2014). A comparative study between Iranian and Japanese students’ conceptions of ideal English lesson. Journal of Pan_Pacific Association of Applied Linguistics. 18 (1), 49_65.
3. Jafari, S., Ketabi, S. & Tavakoli, M. (2017). Advanced and intermediate EFL learners’ perceptions and practices of autonomous language learning. International Journal of Applied Linguistics, 168 (1), 71_92.
4. Jafari, S., Ketabi, S. & Tavakoli, M. (2016). Autonomously noticing incorrect language use: does it improve EFL learners’ accuracy? Journal of Teaching Language Skills, 35 (1), 85_110.
5. Jafari, S., Ketabi, S. & Tavakoli, M. (2017). The effect of autono.ous noticing activities on EFL learners’ grammatical accuracy. Journal of Research in Applied Linguistics, 8(2), 51_70.